Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
the problem is here are many people who kill people who train and thats really a shit i hope it will be not more so lagg and it will be appear new clans and new villages that will be nicer maybe a kisame or pain some like this make jiraya this game must have something that not have other games i dont want t oay its bad only it will be nicer when here are other clans than other games
I think, the point is to prevent your account from being stealed by yourself.

Nice work Crazah.

Just an advice, instead of losing time doing ridiculous and useless systems like this, do something usefull like something to solve the lag (The biggest problem from this game). Put some jutsus more hard to get, like the guy said, Students can get chidori, just, ridiculous.

Edit: Plus, the logs inside the Dojo is totally fail, you can't punch on interiors.
Uhhh u really should include a ban time span -__- my lil bro got banned and im a whole other account and i can play... sucks
Xadux wrote:
I think, the point is to prevent your account from being stealed by yourself.

Nice work Crazah.

Just an advice, instead of losing time doing ridiculous and useless systems like this, do something usefull like something to solve the lag (The biggest problem from this game). Put some jutsus more hard to get, like the guy said, Students can get chidori, just, ridiculous.

Edit: Plus, the logs inside the Dojo is totally fail, you can't punch on interiors.

I dont fully agree with all he said BUT the biggest problem is yea the lag
actually with a login system like that, he has options to expand it to things like logging into your character online with some sort of database for whatever... and if the flash update supports resource intensive games then it would work nicely.
Yea the way the login system looks, it seems as if the save files may be saved in a central CPU location(Database) and then may be accessible from which ever official server you decide to play on
This maybe my last comment this month but the server most people play on is no more a 24/7 server please fix the problem. ( its online when im asleep -_- )

P.S Its because the other server with few people is kind of lagging.

Every time i wake up its not online and i dont want to play shamoes lagging server :(
the game is good in general but the lag so.....
Okay, I'm really getting sick of the people which are saying that my SERVER is lagging. The server is NOT lagging, it's the GAME itsself which causes it. Crazah himself told me that it wasn't my server. The lag only came due a recent update from what I've heard, so it will be fixed as soon as possible Crazah can fix it. And then, there will be most likely NO lag. So please, stop complaining and have some patience untill Crazah can fix it.
sorry Shamus we just put a lot of effort in the other server and to see that its not there makes us mad.
And people as u can see its your falt if you use gravitational jutsu the server will crash again.
If using gravitational jutsu crashes the server then someone needs to advertise it and make sure no one else uses the jutsu

p.s. people should stop spamming jutsus like shadow clones and maybe the game wont crash every 2-5 hours.
Shamo wrote:
Okay, I'm really getting sick of the people which are saying that my SERVER is lagging. The server is NOT lagging, it's the GAME itsself which causes it. Crazah himself told me that it wasn't my server. The lag only came due a recent update from what I've heard, so it will be fixed as soon as possible Crazah can fix it. And then, there will be most likely NO lag. So please, stop complaining and have some patience untill Crazah can fix it.

i know what you mean on games ive hosted they blamed me for the lag , when it was acutaly how huge the game was.i feel you bra
The main problem may not be the crashes themselves but the fact that it takes the game 20-48 hours to come back online.
I understand the host has a life lol but it wont hurt to check up on the game every couple of hours or atleast when you can.
The Infinite Flame wrote:
The main problem may not be the crashes themselves but the fact that it takes the game 20-48 hours to come back online.
I understand the host has a life lol but it wont hurt to check up on the game every couple of hours or atleast when you can.

Shamo speaking here with his main account. The main server is a shell server, which is from my guess, controlled by Crazah, I think he is busy at the moment with other things like school etc. Then again, you should give Crazah the time to fix the errors which causes the lag.
Crazah can i be unbanned plzz its been a week
IF the lag can be fixed it would be a great compliment to the game thx :D
I want to know howed u get banned from a game like this ?
Am I the only person who experiences a ridiculous amount of lag?
Alfonza wrote:
Akumasenshi the sand cofin is not instaned kill i have made it tho alot of tham in my life on this game

But good idea to know i think coffin should be left up to agelity and who has the most cuz if some one on the show was fast enuf to move out the way of garras coffin on the show they ware good A.K.A ( Rock Lee ) and if they ware not then it was instanded kill as it should be cuz no one lives after haveing ther body comptly crushed A.K.A ( the rain guy )

And MomochiClan the slow LVing and the great game play is the reason ur on this game and not the other right u cant say its not cuz on the other fast Living games u will get board fast beacues u feel u have all the things u need out of the game i know cuz it happens to me all the time

I said instant HIT not kill.
Sorry but theres to mny bugs and the lag is ridicolous
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93 94