Naruto: Evolution

by Crazah
Naruto: Evolution
A new upcoming original Naruto game.
can someone post here when this upcoming wipe happens please and thanks
IKR please tell us
In response to Goku900800
Goku900800 wrote:
IKR please tell us


Might not happen.
In response to Goku900800
Goku900800 wrote:
IKR please tell us

Itznotme well your.what should i say.....YEAH a fucked up guy:D
Going go cut myself cause of that comment.
so your emo?
Itzno is fucked up for telling players wipe might not happen
Itzno clearly sarcasticly states he's going to cut.
nigga takes it seriously.

-cough-
In response to Squigs
Squigs wrote:
Itzno is fucked up for telling players wipe might not happen
Itzno clearly sarcasticly states he's going to cut.
nigga takes it seriously.

-cough-
---
Forgets that the > not only doesn't greentext but causes quote boxes.
In response to Squigs
Squigs wrote:
Squigs wrote:
Itzno is fucked up for telling players wipe might not happen
Itzno clearly sarcasticly states he's going to cut.
nigga takes it seriously.

-cough-
---
Forgets that the > not only doesn't greentext but causes quote boxes.

Itznotme wrote:
Squigs Thinks everything what i say sarcastic.
I did really cut my self. Just little. on my arm.
This Nigga doesn't take it seriously, whats going on.
Now im going CLICK "SAVE" BUTTON.
Clicked.
Posted.
Waiting for reply.....
In response to Itznotme
Itznotme wrote:
Squigs wrote:
Squigs wrote:
Itzno is fucked up for telling players wipe might not happen
Itzno clearly sarcasticly states he's going to cut.
nigga takes it seriously.

-cough-
---
Forgets that the > not only doesn't greentext but causes quote boxes.

Itznotme wrote:
Squigs Thinks everything what i say sarcastic.
I did really cut my self. Just little. on my arm.
This Nigga doesn't take it seriously, whats going on.
Now im going CLICK "SAVE" BUTTON.
Clicked.
Posted.
Waiting for reply.....

Nigga.

SO when's wipe
In response to Goku900800
Goku900800 wrote:
SO when's wipe


What wipe?
Haven't you been paying attention.
no wipe -______- ?
is it wiping today?
start wipe man
so if there not wipe why is everyone asking when's wipe? answer me that.
im ok with no wipe now haha i decided to just train and not wait for wipe lmao ^^ i suggest you guys just do the same.
In response to Goku900800
Goku900800 wrote:
so if there not wipe why is everyone asking when's wipe? answer me that.

Because all it takes is 1 person claiming theres a wipe to have everyone believe it.. -.-
Unban me please, ive been banned for like 5 weeks straight ;p
Riku i will tell the admins to unban you when they come ok.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94