ID:100406

Applies to:Website

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Duplicates:id:684255
I just thought it would be a nice addition to the Key info. Example:
Kaimana
Online:
I support this +
It'd be nice to help stop those 'I'm leaving!!' posts, in my opinion.
+
Agreed, but only if the person chooses to display that information. Like their email address and other information.
Also Add it to the Pager i think it would help if added to botht he pager and the website key info

on the pager it could be liker Chumble93:Offline 12 hours 3 days 2 monthsd or soemthing like that
Nadrew wrote:
Agreed, but only if the person chooses to display that information. Like their email address and other information.

You can't really hide your current online status, aside from staying hidden on the pager, so I don't really see why that would need to be an option, nor do I think it would be a good one.
I definitely like Chumble's idea though, to display offline time on the pager - Steam does.
I just want to know when people from games that i want to see live again are online and like what time of the day they are on so i can contact them thank you for your time.
Bump. I definitely support this idea. I'd like to know the last time someone signed into BYOND, and I also like Chumble's idea about offline time on the pager.
+
+
+
I am sure the data is already in the database if it's not shame on BYOND logging the last login of a user should be done even if you aren't going to display the details..
Since this was recently requested, figured I'd bump it if no one else would.
Probably another thing that won't be added, even though it shouldn't be that difficult.
+ from me, I'm new to BYOND, a friend requested a certain game. I definitely could use this to know when my friends are on the most so I can match their times.
It's two years old guys .. I doubt it'll happen.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
It's two four years old guys .. I doubt it'll happen.

Fixed...

Well, the OP probably doesn't care anymore since he hasn't signed in in two years :)

We actually currently don't store this information but I suppose we could add it.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
A.T.H.K wrote:
It's two four years old guys .. I doubt it'll happen.

Fixed...

Hah, sorry looked at the last post dated 2012...