ID:100444

Not a bug
BYOND Version:470
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium
Web Browser:Chrome 5.0.375.126
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary:The 16x16 mapformat moves slower if you make the map size a really big size like 891x665

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:I redid this numerous times, when i tried this on a smaller map pane it moved just fine, then i used the same size for the big one and it moved just fine for 32x32

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
icon_size = 16

Expected Results:The game should be moving smoothly

Actual Results:The game is moving very slower and is using more CPU
Well, you are showing many more tiles in the screen.
You have provided no information that can be investigated. It's not even clear what the problem is or if a problem exists at all, because you skipped major portions of the template. Because it appears there is no issue here, and there is no information that could be checked, this report has been closed. If you still believe there is a problem, please edit your report to include more complete information, including code and numbered steps to follow or else a demo project to test, and describe the problem in detail. If at that time the presence of a bug can be verified, the issue can be reopened.

In future bug reports please note that the text you add in the template should go outside of the <b> ... </b> tags for readability.