Ryuk25 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Neither, to be perfectly honest. Both need alot of work. Neither really looks like a dbz base.

You always have something to bitch about ha you ugly fat nigger.

xD pwn!
Pmitch wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:
ahahaha i saw ur pokemon game u must of stole the gfx and the name from someone else

RANDOM TROLL FTW LOLOL YOU FAIL

You fail more than the common troll dude. You don't even stay on topic.

(Haha, he is the vegetarian troll.(Inside-ish joke.))

Kumorii, as for your question, the base icon makes up a large part of the game's look. The whole map could look good, and the base could be terrible, and you could lose half of your previous possible player-base.

It might be important, but people seem to emphasize it more than anything else nowadays. People could spend their whole time simply working on the base, and never make actual progress with it, or the game itself, and that would cause the game to inevitably fail.

It was mainly me and a friend Static-GT he was telling me his base (Right one) owned mine (left one)

I guess that explains why the one on the right sucks so bad, hahaha.

lol you had to say something stupid but hey you are stupid. I made that base out of boredom as as you should know i only been pixeling for 2 months jack ass fat bitch. And no i would never make art for my game so dont get any retarded thoughts.
Both look horrible. For a DBZ base anyways.
Static-GT wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:
ahahaha i saw ur pokemon game u must of stole the gfx and the name from someone else

Kumorii, as for your question, the base icon makes up a large part of the game's look. The whole map could look good, and the base could be terrible, and you could lose half of your previous possible player-base.

It might be important, but people seem to emphasize it more than anything else nowadays. People could spend their whole time simply working on the base, and never make actual progress with it, or the game itself, and that would cause the game to inevitably fail.

It was mainly me and a friend Static-GT he was telling me his base (Right one) owned mine (left one)

lol you had to say something stupid but hey you are stupid. I made that base out of boredom as as you should know i only been pixeling for 2 months jack ass fat bitch. And no i would never make art for my game so dont get any retarded thoughts.

Umad?
Riku 123q wrote:
Static-GT wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:

Umad?

Sorry i dont get mad easily like you with your fear.

U scerd?
Static-GT wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Static-GT wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Aeon Games Inc wrote:
DivineTraveller wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Justin_Bieber_23 wrote:

Umad?

Sorry i dont get mad easily like you with your fear.

U scerd?

I'm obviously scared of someone who spends most of their time on BYOND. Man, wish I had protection right about now.
I'm obviously scared of someone who spends most of their time on BYOND. Man, wish I had protection right about now.

Unfortunately you incorrect fool i dont spend most of my time on BYOND. I spend my time with thinking about my own life. Or just making games for future progres in things outside of BYOND.
It'd be really nice to see #1 Selectable as a small body type and #2 for Large but if you absolutely have to use one I don't think I can make a choice. XD
Add my key :)
Page: 1 2