LaNuiit wrote:
Quaddw wrote:
That Snake Way is actually original (the same goes for the majority of the turfs/overlays). Xeal drew the floor for me and I did the lower half / spikes.

Whell how come i see so much similarities ?

Because snake way has spikes on the edges and and floor and a lower half? It doesn't take a genius to draw evenly spaced out triangles.
Quaddw wrote:
LaNuiit wrote:
Quaddw wrote:
That Snake Way is actually original (the same goes for the majority of the turfs/overlays). Xeal drew the floor for me and I did the lower half / spikes.

Whell how come i see so much similarities ?

Because snake way has spikes on the edges and and floor and a lower half? It doesn't take a genius to draw evenly spaced out triangles.

Ore a ripper to edit them :o

Yes, I edited drastically different looking triangles of differing amounts to look like other triangles, rather than just using the line tool.
Quaddw wrote:
Yes, I edited drastically different looking triangles of differing amounts to look like other triangles, rather than just using the line tool.

Whell im not here to argue with you. So i know i ripped youre game and that was wrong.I know that but i dont expect from you nothing as well.For me you are still a retarded geek but at least I apologize for my mistakes :o

But still I`m going to make a much much better game than u did yust to show you how much you sucks at doing it.
+ u are the worst owner i met on byond no heart feelings
Cool beans, no "hart" feelings here either.
Haha, LaNuiit, you might want to learn better English before making a "much much better game than u did yust to show you how much you sucks at doing it."

Unsubscribing now.
Idk, Quaddw's pretty darn good. The Game he's working on now is pretty beast :P.
Albro1 wrote:
Haha, LaNuiit, you might want to learn better English before making a "much much better game than u did yust to show you how much you sucks at doing it."

Unsubscribing now.

Quaddw dickliker :o
Pmitch wrote:
Idk, Quaddw's pretty darn good. The Game he's working on now is pretty beast :P.

Leave DBO II out of this ok ?
LaNuiit wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

Why? Its the truth.
Pmitch wrote:
LaNuiit wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

Why? Its the truth.

It is. But i was talking obout Onslaught.
LaNuiit wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

Whell im not here to argue with you. So i know i ripped youre game and that was wrong.I know that but i dont expect from you nothing as well.For me you are still a retarded geek but at least I apologize for my mistakes :o

But still I`m going to make a much much better game than u did yust to show you how much you sucks at doing it.

You should stick to school and improving on your English skills. I haven't seen one person make a good game with such bad English. Evidently, the only retard here my friend is you.

Wow.... So i unsubscribe for a week and rudy jumps into this?? What anger and confusion over a simple review >_<

GX Didnt rip his turfs/obj, because who would? Who even cares about ripping anymore? With RSC Extractors disabled, people to lazy to use MS Paint/Screenshots and too lazy to draw their own, its pointless.

And since Onslaught has reached its full potential and is not going to be updated, why must we argue on it? Especially if there are THREE Rips of it and only One of them is currently online?

I seriously think you guys shouldnt be argueing over this review when its not only pointless but your wasting your time. The Creator of the reveiw already stated that he wasnt going to change it, and GX isnt going to change Onslaught.

So again, Why argue? And fyi Rudy (LaNuiit) Why did you disapear all of a sudden?? <_<
http://dbzsagaunleashed.freeforums.org/ index.php?sid=4b774f0fb6fc8bbd27c710b0186a4412

_>
Jedioh wrote:
LaNuiit wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

You should stick to school and improving on your English skills. I haven't seen one person make a good game with such bad English. Evidently, the only retard here my friend is you.

I take that offensively. Byond isnt based on USA or English-Speaking People. There are great Asian, Br, and European Games. You dont have to have PERFECT english or a high I.Q to make a game. All you need is Icons, Some GFXing, A forum (optional), and most important:
CODING.
You dont need English or to be really smart to know HOW to make a GOOD Game.
LaNuiit wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
LaNuiit wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

Why? Its the truth.

It is. But i was talking obout Onslaught.

Why argue over Onslaught if its finished concerning its updates and GX is making DBZOII? Why argue over the negative and flaws of onslaught if they arent going to get fixed? Pointless i say/type.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
LaNuiit wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

I take that offensively. Byond isnt based on USA or English-Speaking People. There are great Asian, Br, and European Games. You dont have to have PERFECT english or a high I.Q to make a game. All you need is Icons, Some GFXing, A forum (optional), and most important:
CODING.

I never said that you needed perfect English in order to make a great game. I based what I said on how I felt, I never seen a Brazilian game or european game on BYOND that housed both English players and Brazilian players that also included great content. Do you want to log in a game with the content and everything else misspelled? I definitely don't want to login into a game where the owner's English is so terrible that he makes himself look like an blockhead daily. I don't think people would get much delight out of a game where the content is battered past comprehension.

Jedioh wrote:
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
LaNuiit wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

CODING.

I never said that you needed perfect English in order to make a great game. I based what I said on how I felt, I never seen a Brazilian game or european game on BYOND that housed both English players and Brazilian players that also included great content. Do you want to log in a game with the content and everything else misspelled? I definitely don't want to login into a game where the owner's English is so terrible that he makes himself look like an blockhead daily. I don't think people would get much delight out of a game where the content is battered past comprehension.

Not all of the people who play beyond speak english or come from english speaking countries. 6000 People are logged in right now and i bet you not half of them have "Proper" English grammer or can Code English into a game. If they want to, they can make games completly Br or completly European. They dont need English Dub's or Sidelines.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
LaNuiit wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

CODING.

Not all of the people who play beyond speak english or come from english speaking countries. 6000 People are logged in right now and i bet you not half of them have "Proper" English grammer or can Code English into a game. If they want to, they can make games completly Br or completly European. They dont need English Dub's or Sidelines.

I'm done jumping around this, my point is pretty clear. If you want to make a good game and assuming it's going to be in English. You have to make it understandable for the players who want to play it.

If they can't understand what's being told them, how are they going to play if everything is made in bad English?

The same for every other foreign language, if you slaughter their language, how are they going to comprehend you, let alone play the game?

No player wants to sit there and try to figure out everything. They want something that they can take in, they want to know how to get around the game or carry out certain actions.

A good game is a game that you're able to get around in and understand. Example would be missions and directions. It's not just about the graphics of the game or the detail in the characters.

If a BR player wanted to make a game for Brazilian players, but has a poor skill in speaking Portuguese and makes everything in the game absolutely un-understandable, do you think the Brazilian players are going to stick around if they don't know how to play?

Anyway, it's time that we stop going off-topic.
Jedioh wrote:
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Jedioh wrote:
LaNuiit wrote:
Quaddw wrote:

CODING.

I'm done jumping around this, my point is pretty clear. If you want to make a good game and assuming it's going to be in English. You have to make it understandable for the players who want to play it.

If they can't understand what's being told them, how are they going to play if everything is made in bad English?

The same for every other foreign language, if you slaughter their language, how are they going to comprehend you, let alone play the game?

No player wants to sit there and try to figure out everything. They want something that they can take in, they want to know how to get around the game or carry out certain actions.

A good game is a game that you're able to get around in and understand. Example would be missions and directions. It's not just about the graphics of the game or the detail in the characters.

If a BR player wanted to make a game for Brazilian players, but has a poor skill in speaking Portuguese and makes everything in the game absolutely un-understandable, do you think the Brazilian players are going to stick around if they don't know how to play?

Anyway, it's time that we stop going off-topic.

Ok then. >_<
/facepalm
Page: 1 2 3 4