ID:100678

BYOND Version:474
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 8.0
Applies to:Dream Maker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Simple, Mouse Control parameters don't work, period. I used params2list on them, nothing. I even just displayed the parameter to the usr to test it out, and this is what I got:

mapwindow.map

mapwindow.map

mapwindow.map
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Use any Mouse proc
2. Use parameters

Expected Results:
An actual list of the params

Actual Results:
Some random stuff that is quite irrelevant to the actual expected result, which is a text string showing the parameters.. simply "icon-x=blah;icon-y=blah;screen-loc=blah"

Can you please provide a code snippet that demonstrates this problem?
I was going to... but I figured that 3 lines of code, a map, and any clickable icon would be easy for one to do on his own.

atom/Click(location,control,params)
world<<params
turf/icon='white.dmi'//Just make an icon, mines is white
it should didsplay "icon-x;icon-y;left/right/middle;screen-loc"

but it displays "mapwindow.map"
This is not a bug, you are just using the parameters incorrectly.

atom
Click(atom/t, control, params)
params = params2list(params)
var/pixelx = text2num(params["icon-x"])
var/pixely = text2num(params["icon-y"])
world << "([pixelx], [pixely])"
Why did it display two different things when i used it on two different computers then?

In fact, Ss4Toby's mouse demo(which uses 4.0 Mouse procs) didn't work

EDIT: Same code, different version of BYOND, I used my code before, and it worked perfectly, then I updated, and it didn't function at all.
You'll have to provide a demo project that shows this in action. Trying to reproduce this myself resulted in the expected behavior.

I suspect the issue is not a bug, but rather that your project, or a library it depends on, has overridden client/Click() in a way that is not passing arguments correctly to the rest of the click function.