ID:100892

Hey guys, i've been thinking about this and i decided to do it on byond. Sure there won't probs be many features (cos of my level of programming) but i will try to get as much gameplay i can cram into it and i'll make it as fun as it can be.

Currently i only got 5 Stats. I need more based on these stats. I'm thinking of basing this Dungeon RPG on Dungeon and dragons rules. I just got an pathfinder rulebook and im gonna use it to help me out a bit. Any ideas on what to implement or whatever just comment below and i'll consider it.

K Thnx bai.
I would recommend doing some research on dungeon RPGs and creating a design guide. That way you will not have to rely on the community for everything.
RJTaylor wrote:
I would recommend doing some research on dungeon RPGs and creating a design guide. That way you will not have to rely on the community for everything.

I think i have most of the stats down (thanks to the pathfinder rule book) and may have some ideas for monsters. But im unsure on what style. Weather it be topdown, isometric or mud style.
Gamemakingdude wrote:
But im unsure on what style. Weather it be topdown, isometric or mud style.

Go with the style that you are most comfortable working with.

MUD: you will not have to worry about making graphics, but you need to provide a lot of text.

Isometric: if you're the artist, you'll need to be able to work with isometric art.

Topdown: you know the story.