Clicking Functions

by DivineTraveller
Increased click capabilities.
ID:100897

With this library, you get many more clicking functions instead of the standard Click() proc. Please note, Click() does *not* get called, so all appropriate changes will have to be made to a different click proc (LeftClick() would make the most sense) to function again.

I've added an extra argument to each clicking proc as well, which passes the mob of the clicker to the proc. The procs I've made are:
LeftClick
RightClick
MiddleClick

LeftAltClick
RightAltClick
MiddleAltClick

LeftCtrlClick
RightCtrlClick
MiddleCtrlClick

LeftShiftClick
RightShiftClick
MiddleShiftClick

These could also be easily extended to include the DblClick proc, and make another 12 procs.
Happy clicking!
Pretty handy library, I'll probably find myself using this quite a lot. Thanks, DT.
I've found(with Hazordhu) that having to use all of these functions for the same kind of action is pretty horrible.
I think, the most complicated action you'll want your players to need to do is right-click.
Kaiochao wrote:
I've found(with Hazordhu) that having to use all of these functions for the same kind of action is pretty horrible.
I think, the most complicated action you'll want your players to need to do is right-click.

Thing is, I've found myself having to use a few different ones. Some mice (mine) don't support right click, so I had to have another proc forward it's args to RightClick(). It also helps to have multiple ways to achieve the same goal, that way players can choose something, or in my case, can actually use the functionality presented.
I agree with Kaiochao. However mouse functionality is important to me.