ID:100971

Resolved
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
Parallax scrolling wouldn't be such a pain if we could have screen objects which don't alter the game's resolution. It would be so much easier to have screen objects just float to the side of the screen then snap to the other end.
I don't understand what you're suggesting. More details (well, any) would be helpful.
When you position a screen object outside of the field of view it changes the client's view size. I'm asking for a way to disable this behavior.
If you position a screen object at "0,1" it should extend the view to the left. If you place the screen object at "1:-32,1" the object will be in the same position but won't cause the viewing area to be extended.
That is a very weird and annoying way to avoid it. :/

Anything relating to this coming soon?
Just change client.view to account for the extra HUD tiles outside of the map? Not really sure how this relates to parallax scrolling, or how you expect to show extra tiles in the same space without scaling the resolution to fit... If you use a properly sized map control, FA's suggestion should lead to HUD objects that are hanging out off view.
Ter13 resolved issue with message:
Objects past the client's view will not stretch the screen when using atom.transform
I removed the message on this one. If you close an old bug or feature, please leave either the version or message blank. (Except when the version is "web".) Having both means they'll show up in release notes if they get regenerated.
Will do.