King-manga-man wrote:
Well it's either you get skype or get a blackberry :/....

Pager me your skype so I can add you once the download is finished.
I see zane being just like ninjademon in 5 years: highschool dropout, going nowhere in life, likely bipolar, and thinking he's the shit.
Cyberlord Please, for the sake of everyone be nice, why must you be this way :(.

There is no need to act the way you act unless you have buried problems within your life which you wont open up to anyone about.

Well thats all, i just wish people wanted to get on but people prefer to fight for some reason :(
Truezdale 69 wrote:
King-manga-man wrote:
LOL i dumped zara man :) moved on, little behind in the times huh?

I dont keep up with your social life, sorry.

You cared enough to steal his key, go on his facebook, and chat with his RL friends... way2fail.
Howey wrote:
Truezdale 69 wrote:
King-manga-man wrote:

You cared enough to steal his key, go on his facebook, and chat with his RL friends... way2fail.

How else would he have friends if not from impersonating other people to have some?
Pmitch wrote:
How else would he have friends if not from impersonating other people to have some?

Truezdale 69 wrote:
Howey wrote:
Truezdale 69 wrote:
King-manga-man wrote:

Who said I talked to his friends? I glanced at it to see if he was stupid enough to use the same password for everything. You can guess whether or not I was right.

hey truefag why don't you just fuck off from BYOND? its obvious no one wants you here....
Lulz it's pretty aparent that no one likes you, feel free to stop posting when you realize that..
Truezdale 69 wrote:
MechaCloud wrote:
hey truefag why don't you just fuck off from BYOND? its obvious no one wants you here....

Maybe if I would if you didn't just insult me like a 10 year old.

Lol. With grammar like that, you really shouldn't be talking.
Truezdale 69 wrote:
MechaCloud wrote:

Maybe if I would if you didn't just insult me like a 10 year old.

I'm not sure what 10 year olds you know that insult like that but i know 10 year olds with better typing etiquette and grammer than you.
Page: 1 2