ID:101189

Welcome to the new Teridal page for BYOND. Get all the latest about Teridal here!

This page is a place for all of Teridal's BYOND users to get together and share information as well as get the latest news about what is going on in the Teridal universe.

Join the group and stay up to date. Look for a new Teridal Log post very soon!

Note: The page style and layout is still in development and uses CSS3 which does not work for Internet Explorer users. View with a more modernized browser to see the page to its full extent.
Cool.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Cool.

Kaimana wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Cool.
No link to the hub on its own homepage? I'd say that's some serious flaw right there! (I did see a Play Now link though)
Planning some sort of marketing push that requires hiding the rest of the Iccusion games? Is someone going to post so much content that it would interfere? =)
Impressive CSS.
ACWraith wrote:
Planning some sort of marketing push that requires hiding the rest of the Iccusion games? Is someone going to post so much content that it would interfere? =)

There will be an outside marketing push later next year once the game gets its major updates fully implemented, but the main reason for this page is to try and spark interest in the game with the current BYOND users.

The reason it has its own page is so the page can be designed specifically for Teridal. Not to mention as more Iccusion games are made, Teridal news and information might be less visible on the Iccusion Games page. And hopefully there will be more posts about Teridal now.
Cool stuff. Haven't been active lately due to life taking all of my free time away. Hopefuly after my vacation I'll be better off.
this game is kinda mmorpg based i luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!