ID:101311

I've kept quiet for nearly a week, updating the game, fixing things, adding things, you know, the usual.

Today I've finished my first actual update for Doomed Dreams: multiplayer. You'll notice there is now two switches in tower one. Hitting them both at the same time opens up a new realm of, well, "fun." I've spent a while designing a large handful of puzzles that require two people to work together, and I hope they're sufficient. However, they are somewhat difficult, but if you claim impossible, I say right now, they are - I've just tested them all again, so I'm not releasing impossible puzzles.

Among other neat things I've added: walljumping (quite fun), sounds (probably could use some more, always willing to add them if people find some action that could use sound), switches, and some more traps, which could be adaptations of familiar traps, or they could be completely new! It's unfortunate that I couldn't use them all as often as I wanted (there's only a few instances of walljumping, electric floors, etc..), but I'm glad I got to use them all at least once.

Also, if you seem to be trapped by a wall, make sure you run up to the wall ;)

I've also updated the source code in the respective areas, for those who happen to find fixes. I'm very sorry at how messy it became over the course of a week, but I haven't been in a cleaning mood recently :|
It'll happen eventually.

Have fun, and leave your complaints below or somewhere noticeable!

I suggest you make some parts of your levels generate upon the world starting up to increase your score in the contest.
OrangeWeapons wrote:
I suggest you make some parts of your levels generate upon the world starting up to increase your score in the contest.

Uh.. ?
Can you be more clear?