ID:101341

Resolved
Applies to:Website

This issue has been resolved.
Okay so, sometimes theres a game you wanna play right? And you don't remember it's name so you can't search for it. Well, there should be a byond 'person'searcher. It could go right by the game search bar. I've overlooked byond and there is really no way to search for someone on byond. I wanted to play one of Fat Albet's games, but I couldn't remember the name, I tried searching for his name, but theres no way to search for it. Help anyone? It'd be real nice if a person search bar was added on the site. Thanks.

-Char
If you remember the person's key, you can place their key's name at the end of the members link:

http://www.byond.com/members/FatAlbert
There used to be a BYOND People search years ago. I guess it was removed because you could just do what RJTaylor said.
The search is in the process of being revamped. One thing the new improved search does is list games by a user when you search for their key.
It's been forever since I've looked at my page. Thank you the few who actually replied. I do see now there is a rather easy way to track them down, but there's still a small problem. What if you're close to their name, but not exactly. And last time i checked searching for someone's name doesn't show their games.... I just recently tried looking for someone using this method. That person searcher would be mighty handy...
Lige resolved issue