Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:1013444

I know some of the admins were on strike, and the game has been down for quite a while now. I was wondering if the game was permanently dead or... what the current situation is.

Thanks for you help! Elexandra/Shiroi
downtime for update
Oh~! Really? Are poison types and grass types finally going to get some attacks? Maybe psychic types can have more then one~? Oh! And are you going to add the Lavender Town undertaker job I suggested? :D
Can u Have the professre for pokemon to come when they need to ow in add pokemon Aipom
2 new poison attacks (in the beta attack list), if you don`t know, all PWO attacks are beta, just to make the game playable, the real and better attacks will come in a update line setted only for them, and these actual attacks are gonna be epic....

So, this isn`t the real attacks update, its the fuchsia + map finish update, that will come with fuchsia, a safari zone, the victory road and plateau and league finished, plus 2 beta attacks :3

About the professors, since discussions with admins, They will change a bit, there will have an NPC giving out pokemons and pokeballs etc, but the professor ranks will continue to exist (not important as it used to be) and if someone get a pokemon from rping with a professor, he would get a RPP bonus, like 100 rpp or something .-.

So, this way not every city will have(and need) professor, it will depend on the wipe and RP. (professors have been a troublesome rank since a long time, now they are going to be for fun purpouse only .-.)

Well I am working hard, basically finished the fuchsia codings, badges and fuchsia ranks, working at the 2 poison moves and poison effect :3
Then Ima work at the plateau and new spawns areas, and then safari :D once safari is done, PWO will be back up at 7.0 :D
Ok when do this game go live agin?

No estimated time, but hopefully this month...
I'm I still host banned for apparently no reason?
Ask shane, I don`t think we will change hoster, if we don`t change, you will probably still be hostbanned :/ and all others...
Can I know atleast why I was banned when I wasn't even online ? @ question for shane or whoever took part in that
Cant u levea it on and fix it the moer timwe u wase lots of people are moving on to pokemonredsteel in pokemonBloodstone
I wouldn't call it wasting time or "wase" Inu's working on improving the game, so give him a break~ ^o^ Adding new things to a game by yourself takes time... whole companies work on games and it can take them years. So no complaining~! I'll wait patiently and check every day until it's back on. ^o^
Idk why your banned, Im not the hoster thats y I told ya to talk with shane xD

Well, downtime is required for lack of interest on the previous versions, of me and the staff .-.
just wait and once its back, I will probably have time to take care of it, and we all will be motived and ready for some new RPs \o\
and yeah, @ what shiroi said...
Can u at lest add chimchar plzzz hes so frekin aswome
From what I know, it's just Kanto Pokemon for now. :I And wasn't Johto next? Then it would be Hoenn... then Sinnoh which is where Chimchar would be. Though I knew under certain circumstances Inu will sometimes make pokemon sprites for people.((Begging doesn't count~))

((Sorry for answering questions inu, hope it's alright .3.))
Inu could you please put this game online? Im bored and i want to RP T.T
Quit using my thread for unrelated things! :o Inu said he was working on the update and that it would hopefully be up before the end of the month!
Oi Inu u ignore my pages =( I sad now =(
Also, any new news on when it should be done?
Maurice has contaminated professors and turned them into npcs. Here comes the ppl who cant rp with pokemons.
Page: 1 2