ID:101550

Keywords: bugs, pokemon, suggestion, tcg
Hi everyone,
As you may see, I released a beta version for PTCG v. 1.2

This has many bug fixes from previous version, and unfortunately, some new ones.

I would like it if you can report any bugs, problems or suggestions on this post ^_^ Who knows, you may even get rewarded for being so helpful :O!

One bug I have discovered thus far is when the game shuffles your deck, your hand is shuffled in to it as well! This has been rectified for the next version.

Thank you very much for your help ^_^

If you are wondering what PP are, their Pokepoints. They will be like how it is in YuGiOh, you need to earn points to buy decks and boosters. This is not implemented in this beta version but it will be in the next one.

Why is it important to earn PP when you can have almost any card in the Freemode deck? Well, I'll be implementing the RP decks!

Unfortunately, with school and work, the final plan I have for the game will take quite a while to achieve... but this will make things interesting :o
Whats up, ghost.

Everytime i host your game i get this annoying runtime error that is repetitive.Everytime someone logs in and creates a new file, i get this runtime error message :

runtime error:
usr: null
src: Dakota33167 (/client)
call stack:
Dakota33167 (/client): New()
proc name: New (/client/New)

If you can fix it, it would help a lot.
Did some more updates, let me know if it helps
Good to hear an update. I'm still working on mine as well, and had a similar idea to the whole pokepoints thing, although I was gonna keep my players limited to purchased cards period.