ID:101766

"Nothing done to us can shatter us, as long as we have our pride."
-Matt Slaughter(Myself)
_____

Today we bow our heads in remembrance of those brave individuals who lost there lives on this day, nine years ago. Their lives were lost for no true purpose and thus their lives were ended in vain. Although our hearts suffered a wounding blow that will not be forgotten, our pride and desire to pull through and survive through the toughest times proved to be stronger. Workers and citizens alike, all worked together to mend the injury the nation sustained, and those people didn't even consider thinking twice about it.

God bless those individuals who lost their lives and the families who will likely shed a tear or two tonight from the grotesque reminder that this day brings them. Tonight, before you go to sleep, give a prayer for those families and those individuals. For those on BYOND who read this that lost family members, know that me and many others are praying for you.

We won't forget..

-Kumorii
You sound like a dick. But points for trying.
IcewarriorX wrote:
You sound like a dick. But points for trying.

I don't think it's possible to make something sentimental without sounding like a total douche. =/
"Today we bow our heads in remembrance of those brave individuals who lost there lives on this day, nine years ago. Their lives were lost for no true purpose and thus their lives were ended in vain."

To say they died for nothing is very disrespectful.
IcewarriorX wrote:
"Today we bow our heads in remembrance of those brave individuals who lost there lives on this day, nine years ago. Their lives were lost for no true purpose and thus their lives were ended in vain."

To say they died for nothing is very disrespectful.

As in they were killed for no reason. Not saying their lives were pointless.
9 years later where the fuck is bin laden
Youngj52032 wrote:
9 years later where the fuck is bin laden

Being too pussy to come out of whatever cave he's hiding in.
Matt Slaughter, any relation to Jessi Slaughter?
Smoosh wrote:
Matt Slaughter, any relation to Jessi Slaughter?

Not that I know of. The name isn't really familiar.

9 years and 2 days ago..

I lost my cat. It's black and white and answers to the name "Steve". If anybody has seen it, please get in touch.