ID:101794

Descriptive Problem Summary:

Whenever I got to enter a game, it will desperately try to connect but will always fail. Sometimes the Message Box for Dream Seeker will come up. It tells me the pager is offline and tries connecting as a guest. However it still fails. However the pager is responding, says Logged in as Alexander08[Public] at the bottom, and I am able to chat with people in my friends list. I have tried clearing the cache as well as renaming cfg to old_cfg.

Code:
Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 475.1080)
Logging in...
BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest.
Connecting to byond://69.118.106.151:2003.......................failed

Expected Results:
Being able to log into games.
Actual Results:
Not being able to log into games.

Does the problem occur:
Every time: Yes
In other games: All
In other user accounts: Yes, including Guest
On other computers: Unable to try.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked?
I had logged into games on the tenth. The pager only recently stopped working and I haven't changed my version of BYOND.

Workarounds:
None

Your BYOND programs are having networking problems that are almost certainly being caused by your system firewall. You can get more information in BYOND Help.
Lummox JR wrote:
Your BYOND programs are having networking problems that are almost certainly being caused by your system firewall. You can get more information in BYOND Help.

I've already checked my firewalls and made BYOND an allowed program. Any other solutions?
There are three programs to allow, and you need to make sure you got all your firewalls--you may have more than one. The BYOND Help forums are the place to resolve this.