Resource Center

by PopLava
Resource Center
A place for BYOND developers to get sample code and art.
ID:102104

NEW! - All proceeds go to BYOND!

Since 2010, the Resource Center has been online as a contributor driven store which provides quality code, art, and other assets for extremely affordable prices.

Transactions between contributors and buyers are fast and safe.

Why are the code samples so cheap? We are trying to motivate contributors to add more new stuff all the time and a little reward can go a long way toward motivating these guys. Most of us aren't trying to get rich so much as have fun trying to earn a few pennies for our efforts.

Can I contribute and become a seller? Yes. It's easy to do but it has to be 100% original works created by you and it has to pass a basic review process. We are looking for quality code, art, and assets.

The Resource Center is a friendly place so stop by and look around. Feel free to join the chat and ask questions.

If we don't have what you need now, check back soon. In fact, please submit whatever you need and we'll look into making it for you!

Lastly, the Resource Center was built using the BYOND platform showing that it's capable of making more than just games.
Love This :D, Spending Some Money On This Later
I am Loveing it
Obviously BYOND's administration team is not that administrative cause this needs to get out there and be a BYOND favorite.
Are you allowed to add stuff like PHP Blog Post systems and stuff on here,and/or Website Designs, etc..?
Liam Howe wrote:
Are you allowed to add stuff like PHP Blog Post systems and stuff on here,and/or Website Designs, etc..?

Just about anything goes provided it pertains to BYOND game making.
Is everything in this royalty-free?
Yes. The term Royalty Free can be twisted into many things so we just ask that you do not redistribute the asset.
holy crap where did this come from?! this is Awesome!
Nice job! WIll be great when more people use it
Great way to Trade resources
Great and easy to use, makes me want to develop more examples..
Great application.
One word: amazing!
Great Resource, One of a kind.
Love it!!
Awsomeness!!!
Looks like im gonna have to start using this =D
Brilliant
Very interesting.
Page: 1 2