ID:102169

Poll: Is this awesome?

y yes (Yes) 52% (11)
y u so gay? (No) 47% (10)

Login to vote.

Out of Ammo! is a new, original game (in-production)about none other than ZOMBIES. This is going to be a hybrid MMO with a plethora of badassery, and fantastic art (I won't let this look like garbage). More information will be given at a later date. This project was completely spontaneous but absolutely going to happen, promise.
For being "Out of Ammo", I would imagine a firearm instead of a baseball bat. That is, unless your baseball bat can fire projectiles?
If you'd think about it for a second you'd realize if you're out of ammo you usually resort to melee, as for the baseball bat.
Is this a Hotd inspired idea, anyway good luck :)

yeah+ also i clicked yes for awesome lol, hope it really does look good :)
I have been watching HOTD (read it prior). I think it's sort of a mix of everything and this book I ordered (saw it at Barnes and Noble), "Feed". Gonna try to imply a good story along with it so it's not completely dry.
It's too obvious you mirrored the hand prints on the logo, I'd suggest making a new image for each hand.

The game sounds cool, with the very little info you gave use.
C_Dawg_S wrote:
It's too obvious you mirrored the hand prints on the logo, I'd suggest making a new image for each hand.

The game sounds cool, with the very little info you gave use.
No, just the hands are similar. There are 4 brushes that basically look the same with added splatter or a different direction. I just removed the splatter.

Thank you otherwise. :)
This looks awesome but the hand and bat look weird. :/