ID:102337

Thanks to my friend Danny in rl, he has helped me with an great idea for my GiaD.

Basically you're a spy sneaking into a building and then metamorphosis into someone else who's NOT a spy (but someone in enemy rank but you have to either have their id or some part of them in order to change) in order to sneak into a base to steal the enemy intelligence as it gets harder more enemies spawn and the more u must change for each enemy.

Thanks danny!
You know, you can only use ONE of the themes. Also, hate to say it but it sounds quite generic.
Metamorphman wrote:
You know, you can only use ONE of the themes. Also,hate to say it but it sounds quite generic.

You can use any to all of the themes, but only one will be judged, extra themes != extra points, ect

Unless that's just a poor use of "only", and you meant he can use one or all. Bloody English, I can't think of a way of phrasing it that isn't ambiguous... :/

Regardless, it seems a bit premature to call it boring based on that short blurb. And just about anything summed up 2-3 sentences is going to sound generic.
Haha, one minute prior to your reply I edited my post. Perhaps it'll help you get the point better this time. :)
I know what you mean, no need to fret haha. :D
I may expand on this soon.