ID:102361

New 32 by 64 Base- tear it apart!

All the directions are slight variations of the base. I either like the 1st or the 3rd the most.
umm... Interesting :D
I like the hair especially, is that how you drew the body or is that some type of armor and finally whats with the direction images o.o?
Oh I went from a "skeleton" aka the circles to the forms on the right by drawing lines. It's the base form for his body.

There are 4 different stances, each direction has a slightly different build. Whether it be height, or width of kankle; etc.
Is it supposed to look like it's crying?
Nah, just blue eyes; I was going for an anime-esque style. Since I plan on only having one race, I wanted there to be a number of eyes players could choose from as well as hairs for customization purposes.
good job at least you know how to pixel, slide the eyes up, the eyes are to close to his chin.
Ryuk25 wrote:
good job at least you know how to pixel, slide the eyes up, the eyes are to close to his chin.
Um, I'll try it, and i'll modify them all if I keep the change. The problem with moving the eyes up is that the character looks as though it's facing the camera, as opposed to the camera looking down on the character.