Total Asset Submissions: 66
Total Approved Asset Submissions: 51
Total Asset Submissions Since Last Version: 9

Total User Earnings: $55
Total User Earnings Since Last Version: $3
Total PopLava Earnings Since Last Version: $0
Total BYOND Referrals: 4

Change Highlights:
- Redesigned the browser navigation system to hopefully reduce chances of getting artifacts. As a result, I had to wipe the log files. I do have backups if anyone requires it.
- Redesigned the backwards navigation system so now it navigates backward more than one page.
- Added author name to each asset
- AFK button

PopLava members can see a description of every change by visiting Update - 09/25/10

Connect: Resource Center

If you don't know what the Resource Center is, please visit this page for more information.
You Should Fix the Bug where u can Send Silvers to alt keys
Kevin208 wrote:
You Should Fix the Bug where u can Send Silvers to alt keys

Why is that a bug?
Lol Cause You Can Send Free Silvers, cause of the starting bonus O_O
and you can make 500000 alt keys xD
Kevin208 wrote:

That is... an interesting theory. However...

- Copper is what is used for bonuses and copper cannot be traded.

- "Alt" keys do not earn first time bonuses or daily bonuses.

So, if you still beleive your theory to be true, by all means, point out my flaws.

ts

I like. I think i'll actually release some software there.
I haven't visited for awhile, but I love the improvements. The left-right placement of the window is a neat feature too that I haven't seen before.
PopLava wrote:
Kevin208 wrote:

That is... an interesting theory. However...

- Copper is what is used for bonuses and copper cannot be traded.

- "Alt" keys do not earn first time bonuses or daily bonuses.

So, if you still beleive your theory to be true, by all means, point out my flaws.

ts

o_O K
Sounds worth looking into, but I'm wondering what's to stop someone from freely distributing something they bought off the Resource Center? That's probably my biggest barrier of entry.
AmonR wrote:
Sounds worth looking into, but I'm wondering what's to stop someone from freely distributing something they bought off the Resource Center? That's probably my biggest barrier of entry.

Nothing. In the case of art assets, even if someone doesn't ever give the art away, it can be stolen during regular game play.

As far as code goes, that's a little easier. Although, we're not going to be able stop friends from sharing various works but for the most part, we are relying on constant new business in BYOND.

It's so affordable that it doesn't make sense to spend the time ripping it off. That's sort of the motto I guess.

With that said, don't post anything you want to protect and limit. Post stuff you wouldn't mind making a couple dimes off of and if it gets stolen by a few people, oh well. People are buying all sorts of things you wouldn't expect.

We do have some disclaimers and we will have more in the future which ask users to not re-post any work with the intention of giving it away. If we find a user or groups of users who are giving us grief, we will do everything we can to ban those users from the RC and try to work with BYOND to remove such postings.

That's about all we can do.

ts