ID:102393

BYOND Version:477
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Opera 9.80
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Cant relog on Shinobi of Legend game after a reboot.
Did start with the latest byond version.
Downgrading doesnt help.
Clearing the cache doenst help.
Rebooting the pc doenst help.
Changing my pc doenst help.
The skin turns gray after the reboot/reconnect.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1.)Log into a game.
2.)Relog.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
Every time i Relog or the game reboots.

In other games?
Some games, Mainly on Shinobi of Legend.

In other user accounts?
In all my accounts.

On other computers?
I can play without problems on other computers, only on my pc that this problems occurs.

When does the problem NOT occur?
At the first time i log into the game.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
Yes it didnt, now it occurs on every version, newer or older, 474.
Please include a link to the game. I don't know the game you're referring to.

If this is happening in older versions now then this isn't a bug in the new version.
I can't test this game because it can't be downloaded and right now it isn't available to play live.

As a workaround for your issue I suggest going into your BYOND data directory, finding the saved skin for the world, and deleting it. You can find the data directory by going to File | Preferences | Advanced in the pager. The skin for this world would then be in Skins/suacepanman/shinobioflegend, and you should be able to just delete it.

If you know of any other games where this occurs, please post links to them and I'll see if I can replicate the issue.
Sorry about the game, its on but it doenst show on the hub/hud but here is the game byond://24.47.21.38:1645 .

I did delete the skin but that didnt help.

After a reboot i could reconnect (not log in) and the skin was fine, tried opening the game with another key, it was gray

If the problem happens on any other game ill inform you.
If it's just the one game it could be a problem with that game alone. I do see gray backgrounds on the windows when I log back in, but it goes away once the skin load finishes.
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6465/skinerror.png

This would be the error im talking about.
After sometime waiting on that screen i get disconnected.

I'll Inform you if this said problem happens on any other game.
That's what I saw briefly before the images loaded, but once they loaded everything was fine.

Out of curiosity, what are your current system graphics settings?
ati radeon hd 4600, 1152x864 resolution, 32bits, if its what youre asking...

the reconnect problem somehow solved hiself, i can log into the game but the skin doenst load, and i can stay logged for hours without nothing being downloaded (game download i mean)

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/4159/skinerror2.png