ID:102614

First place - Kingstone's Black Pearl CSS, with 303 downloads.

Second place - Smoosh's Donated CSS with 218 Downloads.

Third place - Yash's Donated CSS with 212 downloads.
Static-GT wrote:
Tiberath wrote:
Mine are:

http://www.byond.com/members/DMRC/files/tiberath/ professional/entry/professional_design_1%2D01.png at 13,210 downloads.

http://www.byond.com/members/DMRC/files/tiberath/ professional/entry/professional_design_1%2D02.png at 12,311 downloads.

http://www.byond.com/members/DMRC/files/tiberath/ professional/entry/professional_design_1%2D03.png at 12,182 downloads.

I probably should write part 2 A of that series. It seems to be... popular.

Wtf is this ugly shet?

It's off a tutorial. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the point of that tutorial was programming, not graphics?
Liam Howe wrote:
It's off a tutorial. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but the point of that tutorial was programming, not graphics?

That is indeed correct. But you can take everything Static says as trolling, so don't worry about him.
Tiberath wrote:
Liam Howe wrote:

That is indeed correct. But you can take everything Static says as trolling, so don't worry about him.

Lulz you trippin dawg! I waz talkin bout dem CSS mafuka. N you brin dis shet up in here. I'm like da fuk is dis? Aint dis about a damn CSS downloads. Pfft and you bring a game gfx? Da fux? Yuh heard!?!? lol o.o your turn.
Static-GT wrote:
Lulz you trippin dawg! I waz talkin bout dem CSS mafuka. N you brin dis shet up in here. I'm like da fuk is dis? Aint dis about a damn CSS downloads. Pfft and you bring a game gfx? Da fux? Yuh heard!?!? lol o.o your turn.

See quote and I rest my case.
Tiberath wrote:
Static-GT wrote:

Time is wasting! We need to see Tib speak with slang!
Ok?
Tib lost, lawl.
Alpha369 wrote:
Tib lost, lawl.

He didn't lose, he proved Static is an idiot.
Liam Howe wrote:
Alpha369 wrote:
Tib lost, lawl.

How so?
Static-GT wrote:
Liam Howe wrote:
Alpha369 wrote:
Tib lost, lawl.

How so?

Like this.

Tiberath wrote:
Static-GT wrote:

Poor Static D:
Can anyone help me? D: im trying to get my boxes transparent..but dont know how...anyone? :(
In the boxes just put "opacity: 0.6"

0.0 ( Or just 0) being fully transparent, and 1.0 (Or just 1) for no transparency.
Hah nice, mine is 3rd :D
Do I get a special Award for being Number one? Nu? K just love and support for byond Does it all for me