Hazordhu

by F0lak
Hazordhu
Explore a vast open world full of dangers and wonders
ID:1026352

Resolved
Craftable descriptions are now inside a panel instead of a glitchy tooltip.
BYOND Version:496
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Chrome 22.0.1229.94
Applies to:Hazordhu II (6010)

This issue has been resolved.
Some items/objects when you right click on them in the Skills section have problems with their materials boxes (either the list box isn't finished or list all materials).
Next is a list of these:
Water Wheel
Pillar
Barred Wall
Lock
Key
Rune Stone
Plate Legs
Mace
Tabard
Bearers' Flag
Salad

Some items materials box don't fully show because they're at the bottom of the screen. I hope you can make these show higher on the screen.
Barricade
Kite Shield (Carving)
Ball (Hunting)
Hazium Rune
Amulet
(Not Full Apron cause I can see it ok when right clicked high enough)

Some items (Alchemy) keep the materials list from the older versions. I hope you guys can update these. (Elements list no materials at all)
Metal Element
Hazium Element
Clay Element
Stone Element
Dirt Element
Sand Element
Meat Element
Plant Element
Wood Element

Ink
Weak Health
Health
Strong Health
Full Health
Weak Poison
Poison
Strong Poison
Weak Strength
Strength
Strong Strength
Waterwalk
Suffocation

Well, that's it.

For example, Ink says "1 Dirt". Someone may take a pile of dirt, attempt to use it and not be able to make ink (since they need the element. In the list of elements potions require, they should add "Element(s)" to the end to stop confusion. And elements, people should know how much of an item makes its element counterpart. However it does not show when you check the materials list.

And I had just found out you could move materials lists higher by right clicking the item/structure then quickly moving your mouse higher on the screen before the list shows up, so ignore the section where materials lists are too low.
Kaiochao resolved issue with message:
Craftable descriptions are now inside a panel instead of a glitchy tooltip.