ID:102663

Keywords: byond, community
Given that there was a lot of the users here at BYOND(especially in Chatters) that have purchased Minecraft, we've decided that we need as a community our own server. So what I present to you is just that. Hosted by my lovely girlfriend(DeadStarr) and I on a dedicated server, you should have no problem playing online.

We ask you before you join however, that although we have absolutely no problem with whatever you want to build, please do not grief the server or join just to troll it. We're a friendly community and I'm sure we can all be mature enough not to act like jackasses just for the fun of it.

Just point your client at this address:

maztekia.co.cc (named after Chatters)
Fail nayer is fail.
We're about to add some stuff to the server to give us a GUI admin panel, so the server will be going down and back up pretty soon.
Links aren't working.
RRC wrote:
Links aren't working.

Mikau wrote:
We're about to add some stuff to the server to give us a GUI admin panel, so the server will be going down and back up pretty soon.
Mikau wrote:
[...]

My apologies, didn't see the comments.
I bought the game. I don't think it'll run very well on my internet connection, but what the hell?

I just have to deal with an adware infection I seemed to pick up when I wasn't at home to use my computer...
Although we were unsuccessful in the installation of the GUI tools for server monitoring due to a lack of instructions on the developers part, we have put the server back up for now until the developer gets back to us with said instructions. Enjoy.
Jesus, you guys have been busy!

Incidentally, your server works fine on my internet connection. There's not a problem in the world.

... I'm just afraid to demolish anything 'cause it all looks so pretty. I'm sure I'll find an undiscovered area of stuff eventually. >.>
Tiberath wrote:
Jesus, you guys have been busy!

Yeah, we were just busy. ;)
totally busy :D
Talkin' 'bout Minecraft. :)
I'm moneybob on minecraft just played it now it Makeii and Tiberath.
I really hope you guys plan on adding in SMP with monsters soon :)
What's the point of having monsters when they can't do anything?
SuperAntx wrote:
What's the point of having monsters when they can't do anything?

Even with monsters disabled, they still are in the game. Monster spawns are still underground, they just won't naturally spawn at night time.

I can't wait until SMP is fixed completely with health enabled(like single player). We have giant towers in the game now that we dive off every 30 seconds without a care in the world, once health is enabled we'll all be screwed.
I'm pretty sure there's a patch out to fix all of the SMP bugs...
Flame Sage wrote:
I'm pretty sure there's a patch out to fix all of the SMP bugs...

Uh, no.
Do you have llamacraft installed? I noticed buckets weren't working when I was building a monster farmer out of that double dungeon someone had dug up.

In the next update (which should actually be live right now), there is a full runecraft installation as well as parts of llamacraft (most of it sucks, to be honest, so I just threw the bucket fix and another class in the jar).
Page: 1 2