ID:102744

BYOND Version:477
Operating System:Windows XP Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 6.0.472.63
Applies to:Dream Maker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary: Some strange things in the map,

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1º Get a GIF Icon of 146x102 Pixels (I only tested with that)
2º Create a verb to change your icon to that gif
3º Enter in the game, change your icon and move

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
N/A

Image:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Expected Results: no strange thigs

Actual Results: Some strange things appear when moving,

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Everytime
In other games? Yes
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur? Never

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? I only tested with 477(Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds: N/A
p
People will be unable to download this file unless you remove the tick on private.
Ops, sorry. Clicked it for error.
This is indeed weird.
I'm completely unclear on what you mean by "strange things" and the attached image does not help. I'll need a demo to understand and reproduce this problem.
Well, i think this happen to slow PC's. If you're using Hardware for maps when your graphic card doesn't have enough strength, it goes slow and those "things" appears on the map.
If this is an artifact of your graphics card then it's not a bug. However if you do have a demo I can at least confirm on my end whether I can see it happening or not.