ID:102931

Ok! Asides from a couple of runs. I think to day is my first free day I get to Start my Iconing process. I been iconing for about two years. I started doing icons for my own purposes first; trying to make game, like everybody on BYOND, then began working with a team. I work with DBOII for awhile, about 6 six months, then quit. Tried to get a team but the process was too aggravating. I went back to working for myself making a DBZ game, The process was slow but Moved. I had my computer stolen, still mad about that one, then I joined the Army National Guard. Im still in, been 2 years now.

Anyways....In my absents from my computer, I learned a few new iconning skills. I began using graph paper as an Icon Grid. Found that if I drew my Ideas down on paper first it would make the transition to pixel faster and more accurate. I draw/pixel everything in steps now. It's always better to get it right the first times then to have to change it later. Animation is the next thing on my list, since its my major. I have a plan for working on my and animations while getting my other work done. Things are going to get heavy around here.

LIVE ACTION!!

Yes Yes I have decide to work with the Live Action crew. I been drifting away from dragonball as of late since Naruto Shippuden, I like the fight scenes. Now I come back byond looking for work and fall in the hands of live Action, must have been faith, but now its time to work. Im going get my grid paper and pencil and work on my projects for today.

Cityscape(School), Death Academy(manga) Tree(Live Action) Might guy/Rock lee base(Taijutsu Animations)....

woot woot go Live Action!!!!
Glad to have you as part of the crew.