ID:103142

Post your comments here!
Umm, wtf yes?
Hey Heart; long time no see? Whats been going on with you? Oh, me? Nothing, you didn't have to ask. Ha. But yea I've been gone for a while and now i'm back thought i could catch up with an old friend. (I hope I wasn't one of those who really wasn't as you said in your noticeably hard worked on Memorandum) Well, just wanted to know if you wanted to get together sometime and play some Zombie Games!! like old times. Well message me sometime. my face book. [email protected] and if you can't find me by that type in my name "Tyrick Mollay". ok? Well talk to you later Kayla.
It has been a long time! And, if I had a FB I'd for sure add you, but I don't. People do have a way of contacting me though. If you have MSN, my email is [email protected]. I'd be happy to shoot undead with you again, I've recently been active, so if you have the chance to hunt me down, do so!
Kayla.. why post a picture of you on this? There's little kids on here who would jerk off to you. Hell, Parker would. lmao
Well, I'm sure I could find lots more appealing pictures to masturbate to... But I really could care less, lawl.

wassup heart its me hows it going im starting to comment on all the friends in my friends list and as of now your the first one congratulation XD but anyways your one of the coolest friends on byond i have unlike some others -_- but anyways good knowing you
Hey thanks, glad to know there's cool people out there who actually think I'm cool! Haha, I kid, thanks for posting a reminder of all my good buddies.
Kaiax wrote:
Kayla.. why post a picture of you on this? There's little kids on here who would jerk off to you. Hell, Parker would. lmao

Me 3!
Dragon7994 wrote:
Merry Christmas Heart!

Merry Christmas, DWAGON!
Merry Late Christmas! anyway Happy New year!
yo kay-chan
Hi, Jordan :D
hey Sister!!!
lol wow long time no see?
Traveling the world, will be back to share the knowledge with REOgoers in the fall.

- Love K.
good luck on your journey.
-Best Wishes, JD