ID:103239

If you didn't know, Dynasty Warriors Online is now officially in closed beta for the PC (and PS3 later). It's being ran by Aeria Games, while developed by KOEI. I have a couple extra closed beta keys to give out to anyone interested in playing this. The gameplay doesn't change from the series on the consoles, but the online elements add so much to this game! The ability for 4v4 battles, and even 12v12 battles are epic! Not to mention each player has an army of AI warriors behind them. Anyhow... if you want more info on this game, go here -> http://dynastywarriors.aeriagames.com/

If you want a key then answer this question.

Which one of my songs is this line from.. "Reshaping the source with new configurations, my formation is made of different combinations."

(Make use of Google & YouTube to find this answer. Just copy/paste the name of the song. Good luck!)
Branks - Here We Go Yall (Cypher)
DJ Dougie wrote:
Branks - Here We Go Yall (Cypher)

Dang... nice.
Still 1 more key left! I changed up the question.
Second key is for MDC.

Combination Of The Two - Janis Joplin
DJ Dougie wrote:
Second key is for MDC.

Combination Of The Two - Janis Joplin

O_O. Lol, I said a song I wrote/recorded. That ain't one of em. This one doesn't have lyrics posted online to my knowledge. So someone will have to "fish" through the songs and listen for the bar. Which is near the beginning of the 1st verse. XD
I'm on it =D
Open Beta has begun for Dynasty Warriors Online... more content, etc... Just saying!