ID:103245

BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows XP Home
Web Browser:Firefox 3.6.10
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary: With Byond versions 4.0 and up, / macros that are defined in .dms files don't work

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1) Log into harvest Moon: Trinity Ranch( http://www.byond.com/games/WildBlood/ HarvestMoonTrinityRanch?tab=live )
2) Click start
3) Press the / key
4) What this key is suppose to do is make it so that you don't move from your position, just change the direction your facing.
5) Notice that you can continue moving even after you pressed / ( The command that the / macro is suppose to execute is "stationary" )
6) If you follow these steps while HM:TR is being hosted in Byond 3.5, you will see that pressing / does execute the stationary command

Expected Results: When the / key is pressed, the command stationary is executed, as it does in Byond 3.5

Actual Results: Nothing happens

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time.
In other games? I would assume so.
In other user accounts? Yes.
On other computers? Yes.

When does the problem NOT occur? If you make your own / macro for stationary via Dream Seeker's macro editor

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? Yes, Byond 3.5

Workarounds: None that don't end up causing more issues.

Note: If you try to host Harvest Moon: Trinity Ranch for self testing purposes, you have to host it in Dream Daemon, hosting it via Dream Seeker will not work.
I tried a project in 3.5 using / as a macro and got the same behavior as in 4.0: The / is ignored without the Alt key also being pressed. It also didn't matter whether I was running the test world in DD or DS.