Coolman1250 wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's fair. Since people have to pay $5-6 for a subscription.

Plus, Iain even said if you don't play it casually, then you're better off buying a subscription to increase the gameplay.

I can see why then, so if I can get some extra money Ill probably subscribe, cause I really like this game.

If you don't mind sharing, how many people have subscribed to this game so far, Iain? A rough estimate would be great if you're not too sure. :)
All of the new screenshots that were uploaded are either too small or blurry. D:
One of the best co-op experiences I've had in a long time.
This game is amazing, BYOND needs more games like this. Keep up the good work.
Get a group of friends playing and this game is EPIC FUN! Also.... BERRIES.
Amazing Game! Byfar one of the most addicting games i've played on byond.
Addicting. Exciting. Awesome.
Pretty cool awesome casual rpg game :D
Very addicting, and it's worth subscribing.
The most fun game on BYOND.
If you like any of the old 2D Zelda (or Zelda-like) games, you will love this for sure. If you don't - well, try it anyways. There's no grinding involved, everyone starts off just the same (more or less).
Fugsnarf wrote:
The most fun game on BYOND.

mos def
I apologize for my server not being up, been having some internet/port errors lately. But it's back up.
Hosting 24/7 for the next week.

(Also, where do you get your icons? Do you make them all? Does someone make them for you?)
I make all my graphics. Why do you ask?
I just really enjoy them! I'm contemplating making a game using a similar graphics style and was wondering who the artist was :D

These are very good (imo) where/how did you learn this style?

EDIT: Also, I don't know where/if you take suggestions... But me and some of the players were talking and I had to leave... A swap class option would be nice, for swaping out/swaping roles in general.
Great game.
Servers down for a few hours this day. They are filming at my apt so I had to shut stuff down and move it about.
I still think PVP would be astronomically entertaining.

A 4v4 Casual Quest tournament? Tell me with a straight face that wouldn't be epic.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9 10