Kyle_ZX wrote:
This is definitely one of the better Byond games I've seen

Glad you're enjoying it.

it would be really good if the player could maybe save their stats. Starting from being a noob again every time gets old.

This is a design issue related to the type of game it is. The strategy and much of the challenge of the game boils down to using the class you have at the moment to survive long enough that the party progresses into classes they can use to work together tactically. The game would become trivially easy if every time you joined (or died) you could choose your class. All the game would consist of is people picking sorcerer and using Fire Snake.

Long story short, saving a character can be a good feature, but not for this kind of game.
This Game Could entertain people for hours! Me and my friends play this Alot so I'll be another hoster 24/7 (ill try) I hope to see more people play!
Awesome arcade,but the class changing system is weird.
Its based on a 3 slot system. If your a subscriber you get all 3 slots, non-subs 2 slots. There are 4 classes that can be placed in each slot. Priest, Mage, Rogue, and Knight. So you can have, for instance, Knight + Rogue = Barbarian. The website has the majority of the class choices and how many of what you need to become them. Also note that non-subs after filling their second slot will get random classes if they choose to take another card.
Thanks,now it's more clear to play.
and because of that...Take a look at the medal of floor 40.
I am have trouble to play this game,and others too,when i try to connect to another server,it says that the conection failed...Any way to fix it?
Nakano15 wrote:
I am have trouble to play this game,and others too,when i try to connect to another server,it says that the conection failed...Any way to fix it?

That generally means that host hasn't set up port forwarding properly. There's nothing we can do about that.
I am have trouble to play this game,and others too,when i try to connect to another server,it says that the connection failed

Hunt around the servers - as a general rule, there is usually at least one host that knows how to port forward, and that means you can join them. Usually, D4 hosts the most (this is the server that has no name on it), but occasionally, Joram might do something too.

If you want to host your own server, dream deamon will suggest you to go onto www.portforward.com, and while it looks like a shameless website that DOES advertise for its shameless software, you DO NOT need to download their shameless (probably malware + spyware + virus ridden) software - skip the advertisements and you will find very detailed + picture instructions as to how to forward your port.
This game is very fun, and very easy to play. I recommend trying it out.
I'm confused as to why some players total scores are less than their high score unless there is cheating going on. Some total scores are blank.

#2 Diclonius69 176903 132929 200 196

His total is 132929 which is less than his high score of 176903
This is unfortunately a bug / issue with both the scoreboard and the game itself. Don't even know what is affecting total score to reset like that. Probably has to do with an overloaded variable in the program or something.

The main thing though is that Score (or the highest score) is not affected by this. Most likely why CaUtIoN is not doing much about it.

As for why some total scores are blank, it most likely has to do with some of the null lines that Iain put in and CaUtIoN fixed. Most of these people aren't playing anymore anyways, so they are probably very old.
Hey Zaltron:

Yeah, there have been some funky things going on with scoreboard - primarily the higher-ranked players. Unfortunately, we haven't deduced where the issue lies still, as there has been no surefire way to reproduce the error.

The next update should have a fix. In the meantime, at least the scoreboard produces scores now.
First of all, nice game. Just gets kinda boring after you played already all classes (Subscribers 20 classes more, cmon man. maybe 15 okay as 50/50 but 20? kinda ruins it.) also, are any updates planned near future?
Hey SBlack, an update for the bug fixes is currently in progress, but some bugs still need to be more thoroughly tested (which I have not been able to do recently) in order for the update to go public.
Bug
Normally Wizard's Fireball (Skill 1) takes 2 Aura. However if you only have 1 Aura it still works.

Edit:
This also happens with Sorcerer's Fireball, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the skill's code and not the class. And the same thing seems to be happening with Sorcerer's Homing Fireball, normally requiring 3 Aura, but still working if you only have 2 Aura. Untested with other classes.
Is this game still being updated?
I just can't ever seem to join someones server for this.
@Writing: Not really.
@Sanox2u: Version 494 doesn't like this game. Use 493: http://www.byond.com/download/build/493/
Oh ok, thanks for letting me know bud. :>
Uh, I miss this game. Doesn't anybody have working files? I can host it on my shell if there's anything out there.

Or someone could hunt down Iain.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10