ID:103450

"A life unloved is a life wasted."
-Unsure
___

I was just wondering, what kind of movies do the people on BYOND like? It doesn't have to be new, but I went to see 'My Soul To Take' last week with my girlfriend, and it was alright. Still nothing beats Step Brothers. ;)

Anyway, that's about it so tell me what movie you think I should see. Hell, right a review for a movie you've seen for all I care.

-Kumorii
[email protected]
Mood: Loved. Listening: So Wrong by Atreyu
I like the movies where the black guy dies first, the white guy trips over a twig, and the protagonist spares the the main antagonist but the antagonist is so evil, he doesn't even care about being spared and so he tries once more to kill the protagonist but the protagonist does some super epic finishing move and finally kills the antagonist, kisses a hot girl for like 10 seconds, and then the credits start rolling!

So, every movie.
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I like the movies where the black guy dies first, the white guy trips over a twig, and the protagonist spares the the main antagonist but the antagonist is so evil, he doesn't even care about being spared and so he tries once more to kill the protagonist but the protagonist does some super epic finishing move and finally kills the antagonist, kisses a hot girl for like 10 seconds, and then the credits start rolling!

So, every movie.

Wow, it really does sum up 90% of the hit action movies. lol
EmpirezTeam wrote:

So, every movie.

That's basically...every movie, yeah.
Blades of Glory, Battle Royal, Grown Ups, Mission Impossible 3, etc.

I like movies with either comedy, or action.

Movies i dislike; Saw, Saw, and Saw. Who the F#$% wants to see people getting tortured? Now it's in 3D. (Sorry if i offended any of you Saw fans)

Edit: Jackass 3 is out. Go see that if you want something retarded and funny to watch.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Blades of Glory, Battle Royal, Grown Ups, Mission Impossible 3, etc.

I like movies with either comedy, or action.

Movies i dislike; Saw, Saw, and Saw. Who the F#$% wants to see people getting tortured? Now it's in 3D. (Sorry if i offended any of you Saw fans)

Haha, Blades of Glory was freaking funny as hell.
Kid: "STRANGER DANGER!"

And I honestly can't stand any of the Saw movies. They're all the same God damned thing.
Watch the unnecessary profanity.
I don't really have any specifics. Anything that looks like a good watch in the comedy, action or in between genre's.
Remember the Titans. Best movie of all time.