by Brettpenzer
BlockWorld
BlockHead in a BlockWorld!
ID:1035888

BYOND Version:497
Operating System:Windows 8 Pro
Web Browser:Internet Explorer 10.0
Applies to:This Game.

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:When you lose all your lives the level doesn't reset to level 1, level 1 becomes unbeatable after that and waiting for the time to end puts you back at the level it says you were at from last game...even though you lost all your lives the level doesn't reset back to level 1.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Lose at a high level...lose all lives...restart the game without rebooting/quitting and reopening...level 1 becomes unbeatable and waiting the time out puts you back on the level you were at before.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:You to have to start over because you left all lives and the levels to be beatable still the second time around.

Actual Results:You can't beat any levels after you lose all lives until you wait for time to run out, and it puts you back at the level you lost your last life in.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?Every Time
In other games?yes
In other user accounts?yes
On other computers?yes

When does the problem NOT occur?always

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)
None

Workarounds:don't die or re-open the game after.

EDIT:When you die sometimes it seems to reset, at that point level 1 is beatable and it wont let you pass level 2, it's weird...

This was back when you were working on co-op and is likely the problem I had then.

---If you still have co-op around or will be working on it, which i'd like to have co-op then it wasn't co-op that bugged it and u can put it back in.
Co-op got pulled from the game, due to me making CubeWorld.

But i'd love to put it back in :D
The counter for the level seems to reset, but the actual variable it doesn't seem so, because after I restart & it plays one level, it pushes me back to the level I died/lost all lives on.