ID:103635

When I try to edit my hubs or try to make a hub, it asks me to login even after I already am logged in. I do that and when I enter it, it just brings me back to the login page. I keep trying, but it wont work. I'm fine loggging at any other time. I tried updating BYOND to see if it would help, but it didn't. Please help
It sounds like your browser isn't accepting cookies from secure.byond.com. Just make sure your cookies are turned on for byond.com (not just www.byond.com) and you should be fine.
ok, i allowed the cookies for the site but i still have the problem. maybe i'm turning them on wrong, can you explain how? also, the message I get when i try to log in is:

Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?

This webpage contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire webpage.
Okay, then the issue is that apparently one of the items on the page is using the regular site. That's nothing I think you need to worry about; IE complains loudly about this but better browsers generally just warn you more subtly. Just tell it to go ahead and display the page.
It won't let me. I press yes to go ahead but it brings me right back to the login page. I've tried canceling it and exiting out too.