ID:103729

Keywords: steam
Steam is currently having a sale, although I think it's almost over so you'll have to act quick fast, and in a hurry. Red Faction, and Red Faction 2 are both $2.50, and Red Faction: Guerrilla is $5 (roughly minus a penny)

Links: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/redfaction

Anyways, I don't need the games, I already own them. But that doesn't mean you still can't totally donate to me just because I'm epic.

Find your own damn donate button.
I tried playing the original two Red Faction games a little while back, its so dated now. Guerrilla will probably last longer, because its a bit more open ended and smoother, and kind of took what was great about both the originals and put them together.
Bah, I forgot.

FREEDOM TO MARS! :p

(They so need to make a new Zone of the Enders Game too).
Acebloke wrote:
I tried playing the original two Red Faction games a little while back, its so dated now. Guerrilla will probably last longer, because its a bit more open ended and smoother, and kind of took what was great about both the originals and put them together.

I honestly couldn't play Red Faction II. I played through the first one, it was decent. I couldn't play the second however, because it lagged out on my computer, no matter what I did. I guess the old game didn't like my hardware. I should try again though now that I'm running a GTX 460, it might run smoothly anyways just from the power of the card alone.
I have all of them on Playstation, but now you mention it the first kinda plays better than the second. With the second they tried to do a lot of new physics stuff, but then took out most of the "destroyable environment" stuff so it kind of felt like a waste of time. The Second also has some unbearable parts, such as Zombies and robot spider/flying things at certain parts of the game.
Damn these blogs of yours are boring.
Get a Job you hobo!
Even though these games are only $2 or $5, I'm still tempted to just find a free download for it somewhere. Arrr!