Bleach: Razor Edge

by Kingmasherr
Bleach: Razor Edge
Bleach Role Playing game.New updates daily. You can choose to rp whatever you want in the Bleach universe and we have many custom ideas and ranks. Wipes are long and action packed. Almost every release is included so come join the rp.
ID:103738

This up and coming great. With regular updates and a great staff, anyone's sure to fit right in and jump into the fun. Our friendly admin's make sure that you get a second chance, even if you broke the rules and our players are promised to be supportive in anything you may need. In this game, RP is rewarded and if your a great Rper already, your sure to have a great time, Not a great RPer? Thats
fine, we will all grow together, as one big BRE family, Muffintray is awesome

Coders. Raizen/Muffintray/Fayte
GFX Artist Tetsu Inada
Iconers Xeo/Kane

Also check out our sister game which is a awesome dbz rp game coming out

http://www.byond.com/games/Yusuke13/DragonballRPUprising

Earth map was changed last update. We have update constanly and the staff is very helpful, so come check us out.
Very thorough game. I like it! :D
Its a good game, would be better if it had a bigger player base though... and should be up more!
Its up 24/7 . Try joining?
Soo what happened did the server crash or someting we finally had some decent Rp mannn lol
Doood, Try to bring it back up Or page me the link. I will try to get my friend Dillan to host it 24/7 and i know he will host it 24/7 cause, we all like this game :D