ID:103856

Descriptive Problem Summary:I try to log into the pager using my key but it gives me the message: BYOND Hub: connection failed. I can login as guest. I cannot log into any games. I have no firewall outside the one with windows and it is set to allow byond access.

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Logged in.
2. Failed.
3. Made a new account.
4. Got p/o'd and filled out form

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? 24/7
In other games?
In other user accounts? yes
On other computers? only have one

When does the problem NOT occur? never

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.) don't know only used this version

Workarounds:
I'm hoping you have one
Failure to connect to the hub is not a bug--it is a problem either with your Internet connection or your firewall and/or router. You can test if there is a connection blockage by going to a command prompt and typing "tracert hub.byond.com" to see the results--if it gets through, the problem is on your end and is very likely to be a firewall. If it is a firewall, it could mean your Windows firewall is not properly configured or that another firewall you were unaware of has blocked access. You can resolve these issues further in the BYOND Help forums.