ID:103898

Descriptive Problem Summary: Basically, every time I try to access certain games, I am not able to see a lot of the screen because there is white covering everything in the game area, text fields are alright though. I tried clearing cache, tried re-downloading byond, and cleaning my computer.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Yes it would seem, every time I get on these certain games. The only exception I saw was on Noches, it worked fine today while it had slight problems yesterday.
In other games? In many games it has happened, there is no pattern to these that I could find.
In other user accounts? Yes, in all accounts.
On other computers? I have not had the opportunity to try, however I'm assuming it will not have the problem on other computers due to the fact that on my two accounts it won't work, so it's not a pattern with my account alone.

When does the problem NOT occur?

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? It worked in every version before this, never having this problem. But I have not heard of it from others yet so I'm assuming it's just me that has this problem. (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:

As for those blank fields, I, honestly, did not understand what to place for them, and the workarounds I posted in the summery.
Does rebooting your computer fix it?
Pic?
You did not mention which games have this problem, so we have no information with which to investigate your issue. I believe this is likely to be a system issue on your end and not an actual bug, so it would be best to try to resolve this in BYOND Help first.