ID:103903

BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows Vista Home Premium
Web Browser:Chrome 7.0.517.41
Applies to:Dream Daemon

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

When I compiled my game into the latest version of byond, sent the files to the host and now the medals are not working. I have looked over the code and it's fine, after all I haven't changed it. Could it possibly be that the medals are not reporting to the hub?
HUB Name? Password?
Check if the HUB in the world.hub it's "MZMDProductions.Hogwarts123" and the hub_password is hambuger
It's there. The game is reporting to the hub, as I have joined through both the pager and the hub. It's just none of the medals are given out when they should be. I have read through the procs and they "GetMedal" proc is called when needed.
I.e when you kill an NPC it's called.
Ocean King wrote:
HUB Name? Password?

This is not appropriate. Under no circumstances should you ask another user to give out their hub password, nor should you do so yourself. Knowing this information cannot help us in any way.

Bb157, I strongly advise you to change your hub_password now, preferably to a random value. Also it would help if you would edit your report and fill out the rest of the template, as we have no information we can use to invesigate any possible bug.

It is also important for us to know which BYOND version the host is using.
I didn't want the Hub Password. I said "HUB Name? Password?" To tell him to check HUB Password and Name in the code.

Sorry for the mistake.