Riku 123q wrote:
Rockeyx2 wrote:
Looks cool! But I have a question ... if i have never played a bleach game or seen the show would I be able to play this game and understand what im doing?

Knowing chris gayle and zane, they'll probably make a tutorial to explain the basics of the game. Name of each race, name of the weapons of each race and so on.

So you'll likely be able to play this without watching the show or reading the anime.

True. There very explanitory.
I could watch at this animation for hours.
Doobly-Doo Productions wrote:
It looks like a globby-cloud. I'd just like to see a reference, cause I don't really wanna look for it.

But since it's a WIP I'll wait for the finished product.

Gotta agree.
It looks like a globby-cloud. I'd just like to see a reference, cause I don't really wanna look for it.

"globby-cloud"

Dumb ass.
Underworld Teen wrote:

"globby-cloud"

Dumb ass.

Gotta agree.
Underworld Adult wrote:
Underworld Teen wrote:

"globby-cloud"

Dumb ass.

Gotta agree.

whats a globby cloud? lol
Underworld Adult wrote:
Underworld Teen wrote:

"globby-cloud"

Dumb ass.

Gotta agree.

I have to agree as well.
idk whats globby but to me it looks like a cloud xD.
But it looks like anime's senbonzakura so
I must admit i like this design but how will this actually play in the game? Will it be treated like a ranged sword or is each animation you show in this going to be a different move you can do with the Bankai active?
This is actually just the shikai animation.as for its mechanics:

the attack radius is approximately five(5) tiles.what this entails is that the user can basically attack and defend within that radius,both offense and defense commands will be delayed.This mimics how it works in the anime to some extent.(it wont be able to keep up with high speed attacks)

the speed of a flash step or even a powered dash for example would be fast enough to outpace the speed of the release for just a second between the releases delay where it it goes into an idle state before transitioning to another state.

For example:
Two characters of equal level where to battle,one posses byakuyas release the other ichigos.

the player with ichigos release immediately goes on the offensive easily trumping the player with byakuyas release in terms of speed.because of the delay,simply standing still and button mashing the respective key for defending will quickly fail as the delay for using the shunpo skill is slightly less than the delay for state transitions in byakuya's release.

the byakuya user will have to incorporate strategies such as binding kidou,various speed skills or anything that can supplement for the delay in their battles,as mashing a single button will often lead to defeat.

This gives everyone a chance to get through the releases considerable defenses as most races gain the ability to use flashstep/hierkyaku,sonido skill fairly early in character development via class tree.

to keep things simple attacking and defending commands are preformed with two separate keys respectively.

feel free to ask questions and ill try to answer them to the best of my ability.
Hey zane i know this is kinda of topic but can i have ur email for msn? so i can speak to you about the game lol i wont be much help tho.. i just wanna know stuff
You seem to be obsessed with that pink blade petal crap.

Whats up with that?
If you must know,i find the most challenging pieces of a project to be the most motivating.seeing as the "pink blade petal crap."has never been done competently on BYOND i intend on making something truly revolutionary.

or I could just obsessed,like you stated.
I see. That makes you seem like a pretty hard worker, and it also tells me that you really enjoy pixel art. Thats a Plus.
Finally, someone who has the same ideas with how an anime game should work, AS CLOSE TO THE SHOW AS POSSIBLE, and can actually follow through. Too many games are unfocused, uncollaborated, slush piles that were put together in what look like a few weeks, both gameplay and graphic wise. And most are ripped anyway. But you Zane, from what I have seen so far, have done an excellent job portraying the show in the right manner. Anyone who takes the time to care about the quality and essence of what is essentially a centerpoint focus of any show, originality in some shape and/or form; to replicate and reproduce the thoughts and visual concepts of any anime show is severely needed and severely lacking in the anime community section of BYOND.<---(Tell me that's not a slap in the face and some motivation for gamemakers.) I look forward to your future progress. Best of luck Zane. And your "pink blade petal crap" is excellent, and the idea on how it should work, also excellent. Like I said, replicate and reproduce.
I really like that last comment.
Thats a smart guy right there.
Page: 1 2