ID:103945

Keywords: steam
Okay, so I've skipped the halloween sale completely, I figure if you guys don't check the front page on a holiday, it's your loss. I recently just collapsed my friends list on steam to be greeted by a secondary list of people, the BYOND group, only to realize that there's only 117 members in the group. That just seems weird to me, there's 6659 users on BYOND as we speak, they must not know about this group!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BYOND

Join, join, join! Okay, so we've apparently not had an announcement since the beginning of 2009, that's besides the point! Get in there and play games with your fellow BYONDers!
Importantly, I'm a member of this BYOND group on Steam. If that doesn't cause like 50 people to join, I dunno what will.
Stephen001 wrote:
Importantly, I'm a member of this BYOND group on Steam. If that doesn't cause like 50 people to join, I dunno what will.

Mayor Haggar.
Riku 123q wrote:
Stephen001 wrote:

Mayor Haggar.

The guy piledrives a shark, I'd follow him into the very depths of hell itself.
I'm in there.

I play Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II on Steam and I play Borerlands.

Join people of BYOND. Take one gaming community and merge it into another!
I'm in there, I play L4D, L4D2, TF2, and probably Borderlands if I weren't too lazy to download it, along with many other things.
What if I don't want to play games with BYONDers?
Duelmaster409 wrote:
What if I don't want to play games with BYONDers?

Do it anyway!
Sounds like Annie, Kyle, Maxi, and I, need to all play some Borderlands.
Mikau wrote:

Someone needs to get me the DLC =P
DivineTraveller wrote:
Mikau wrote:

Someone needs to get me the DLC =P

The DLC for Borderlands? I'm still on my way of getting it. Certain Puffy people aren't pleased with my lack of DLC's.
I'd love to play games with my fellow BYONDers, but my connection allows it not.

Maybe one day.
I'm in there, same boat at Tibby though.
IM SAME BOTE AS VERMLUIS AND TIBATH

CAN ONLY PLAY OFFLINE GAMEZ
steam <3