ID:104295

Ok heres the Challenge I am looking for diff kinds of castle and i want to see some creativity i want to see what you think a castle can look like fantasy is the thing here and if you Win you get a Free Byond Membership Or for tho's already member you get 18 dollar's YAY!!!!! Also the winners work will be used in my game and all other entry if used they will get creite on the hub

RULES
can not be riped
background must be Mask
has to be 200x200 or 300x300 anything between that
I want to see detail :)
NO isometric

Post all entry here ----> http://www.byond.com/members/Kama43/forum?id=2

This contest will End 11/28/2010
Remember Have Fun
Sorry about the typo its 18dollars
Happy spriting
Membership's are 18$, if you win don't you think the person should get 18$ if they already have a membership?
The Unknown Ninja From Hell wrote:
Membership's are 18$, if you win don't you think the person should get 18$ if they already have a membership?

And wheres the guarantee we'll get the membership? I've never even heard of "Kama43".
suggest posting partial... if you dare
its not really a contest either. Prize pool needs to be significant for a contest with multiple payouts. This is an attempt to get people to make you a castle for 18$ or 8$ as the case may be.
The Unknown Ninja From Hell wrote:

Sorry it was a typo

You didn't specify what medium you wanted on. In that case can i make a 3d render of a castle within those canvas?
MdNight wrote:
You didn't specify what medium you wanted on. In that case can i make a 3d render of a castle within those canvas?

You know darn well he doesn't want a 3D render of a castle you smartass piece of shit.