ID:104317

Poll: Where Do You Watch Your Cartoons?

Online 47% (11)
On T.V 52% (12)
iPod or Zune 0% (0)

Login to vote.

Well i watch them on all, but i chose T.V cause thats where i watch it most o-o
I do must of my cartoonz watch online. (:(:
You know, we've been through this already. Your game won't be finished and you will end up making a new game with a new theme so fast.
Yash 69 wrote:
You know, we've been through this already. Your game won't be finished and you will end up making a new game with a new theme so fast.

Im not making a game...

If this is a website you are making, prepare for a quick and swift shutdown. You're using copyrighted stuff without permission, and it won't be like BYOND where it just passes and no one cares.
Ryan Deux wrote:
If this is a website you are making, prepare for a quick and swift shutdown. You're using copyrighted stuff without permission, and it won't be like BYOND where it just passes and no one cares.

If you are referring to the Logo, its a temp. So please...clam down.

I think he's talking about watching copyrighted cartoons on your website.
Ryan Deux wrote:
...and it won't be like BYOND where it just passes and no one cares.

Oh, sorry, you must be new to the internet.
PerfectGoku wrote:

Again wrong. You wont be watching cartoons illegally on my website. Thats retarded. You guys have no idea what it will be about, so please keep your false assumptions to yourself until it has been released. Thank you.
Dbgtsuperfreak wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

Again wrong. You wont be watching cartoons illegally on my website. Thats retarded. You guys have no idea what it will be about, so please keep your false assumptions to yourself until it has been released. Thank you.

A new website which features games, clips, guides, and more about your favorite cartoon shows.

Hmmm...
Masschaos100 wrote:
Dbgtsuperfreak wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

A new website which features games, clips, guides, and more about your favorite cartoon shows.

Hmmm...

Dbgtsuperfreak wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:

---
^Ignorance.
Believe what you wish, your all wrong in the end. So it makes no difference to me.
Dbgtsuperfreak wrote:
Believe what you wish, your all wrong in the end. So it makes no difference to me.

We go off of what we see, you actually attacked us when the problem was your vagueness and lack of description within your own game.
Ryan Deux wrote:
Dbgtsuperfreak wrote:

We go off of what we see, you actually attacked us when the problem was your vagueness and lack of description within your own game.

Once again, its not a game. Pay no attention to the hub icon.
Dbgtsuperfreak wrote:
Ryan Deux wrote:
Dbgtsuperfreak wrote:

Once again, its not a game. Pay no attention to the hub icon.

I was referring to the hub description.

Hello, I am a random person who comments on posts. If I don't like what you have said, I will now say hurtful things to you so I may be superior. Goodbye.
Hello, I am a random person who comments on posts. If I don't like what you have said, I will now say hurtful things to you so I may be superior. Goodbye.