ID:104373

Not a bug
BYOND Version:479
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 7.0.517.44
Applies to:DM Language

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
Descriptive Problem Summary: A proc without name that's giving random numbers in profile

Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem: N/A?

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
If you need a demo i'll give it, the code is big.

Expected Results: Not showing that "false" proc in the profile

Actual Results: Showing a proc without name.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Everytime
In other games? I don't know exactly
In other user accounts? Yes
On other computers? Yes

When does the problem NOT occur? Never

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds: N/A?

Your image is broken.

You really need to be a bit more specific in the rest of your bug report (unless the missing image somehow explains the entire issue?)

Numbered steps to reproduce the problem are always applicable - how else are the BYOND staff going to replicate the bug?
You have provided absolutely no information to investigate. We need something to look at.

One thing I can tell you is that procs with no name can show up in your profiler and they basically mean that you initialized something like a list or another object at compile time. I can also say that strange numbers are already known to show up in the profiler from time to time, but that has been reported before.

Because this does not report a new issue and contains no information that can be investigated, I am closing this report outright.