ID:104506

Redundant
Applies to:Dream Maker

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
It'd be nice to be able to drag and rearrange the icon states within an icon file. It could help with organizing. Just a very minor idea I just came up with, thought it might be worth writing up. Thanks.
This has been requested before, but I think it was on the forums. Also, having various sort methods (like alphabetical) couldn't hurt.
Yeah, any way to be able to organize them would be great. I always have like 6 different water states, add a tree, and then remember I need another water state and can't organize it into its group.
Just copy and paste it to where you want it?
I mean within the same icon. If you copy and paste it forces the state to go to the last possible position. If it could put it in between states depending where you right click, that'd be cool too.
If you click a state and paste it gets inserted after that state
Wow, I had no idea that this existed. That basically renders this post useless except for the fact that some sort of sorting would still be less of a hassle. Thanks for letting me know about that.
Ter13 resolved issue (Redundant)