Doobly-Doo Productions wrote:
Axerob wrote:
Should still change the game name, as it's taken.

_>

Again, we'll see who finishes first. Should talk to Kidpaddle as well.

"Finishing first" doesn't mean anything, it's who started production first.

Axerob wrote:
Axerob wrote:

_>

So with that logic I can name something on a HUB, and it's mine forever because it's in production? I can say that and not even be in production.

If you actually finish, I'll gladly change my name. Until then, no, unless you have some for of copyright.

Axerob wrote:
Axerob wrote:

_>

So with that logic I can name something on a HUB, and it's mine forever because it's in production? I can say that and not even be in production.

If you actually finish, I'll gladly change my name. Until then, no, unless you have some for of copyright.

Thinking this way is stupid. We all know that Axerob's game is in development, it is playable - we can observe game's progress. You don't know what are goals of Naruto Online by Axerob, so you don't know if the game is finished or not so you cannot judge his game's status.
For example: I think that his game is already finished and things that Rob will add to his game from now are just extra content.

You should change your game's name.
Axerob wrote:
Axerob wrote:

_>

Proof that the game is still in production.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4oWzXix5i4

I just programmed this in yesterday.
@Axerob: The game name isn't changing, nor did I care to see your gameplay. I wasn't noting towards "PROOF PLZ" when I posted what I posted.

@Kisioj: Same goes for you lol. I didn't care if it's in production. I believe the claim of a name either comes from completion, or copyright. Since neither of us have that then I believe it's a race to the finish.

You should also be haggling Kidpaddle's Naruto Online as well if you're this hellbent.
@Axerob: The game name isn't changing, nor did I care to see your gameplay. I wasn't noting towards "PROOF PLZ" when I posted what I posted.

@Kisioj: Same goes for you lol. I didn't care if it's in production. I believe the claim of a name either comes from completion, or copyright. Since neither of us have that then I believe it's a race to the finish.

You should also be haggling Kidpaddle's Naruto Online as well if you're this hellbent.

Well, according to your older post, it seems that you took the name because "I moved my feet" by "taking it down"/stopping production/whatever you meant.

and If you're going by "Completion", then I'd say that i'm finished already as the game is completely playable, but has been taken down to add more content into it.

I think a fairer thing would be to see who gets their game in BYOND Anime first.

Also.

"A name change has been decided, and done. Naruto Revelations will be from now on, Naruto Online. We realize this was originally Axerob's Naruto game name, but it seems as if he's taken it down so... move your feet, lose your seat? We'll be progressing this a lot faster than he was anyways."

It's pretty bold to make a statement like that because you don't know how fast i'm progressing, for all you know I could be pushing stuff out at an incredible rate.

Oh and one more thing.

"We're going to be using NNG icons as fillers"

You go right ahead and do that, lol.
Axerob wrote:

Well, according to your older post, it seems that you took the name because "I moved my feet" by "taking it down"/stopping production/whatever you meant.

and If you're going by "Completion", then I'd say that i'm finished already as the game is completely playable, but has been taken down to add more content into it.

I think a fairer thing would be to see who gets their game in BYOND Anime first.

Also.

"A name change has been decided, and done. Naruto Revelations will be from now on, Naruto Online. We realize this was originally Axerob's Naruto game name, but it seems as if he's taken it down so... move your feet, lose your seat? We'll be progressing this a lot faster than he was anyways."

It's pretty bold to make a statement like that because you don't know how fast i'm progressing, for all you know I could be pushing stuff out at an incredible rate.

Oh and one more thing.

Then release it, and for your NNG filler comment. That was before, when NO wasn't our top priority.
Axerob wrote:

Also.

Oh and one more thing.

Then release it.

Look at my statement.

It's not complete if it's not up and running.
U MAD?
Page: 1 2