- GM subscribers can now host the game, even if they are not a BYOND member. Since a GM may only host one server at a time, it is very important not to share out your DarkeDungeon.sav configuration file with anyone else.
- Werd files for critter languages were added to the default files that come with the game.
- New ?-update GM command allows the server owner to update (or rollback) the language and tips files to the current default files. The update comand does not yet alter the critter or prototype files.
- Auto-overwrite on update is no longer a default setting for servers.
- Corrected several issues involving valuable prototypes were given a value of zero or less. (Thanks to Zxcvdnm)